Friday, September 28, 2012

FInally some pictures.








These pics were taken a couple of weeks ago during a session with an absolutely wonderful new playmate, and I like to call him Bethany. :)   Oh my, he is such a blast!!  He's come to play with me a few times in the past few weeks, and they are always fun. He's such a giving partner in that he really interacts with me, instead of coming in, telling me what he wants, and then sitting back and letting me "do the session".   It is truly a give and take sort of play, and I'm thrilled that he chose me. The last pic is of my new violet wand on some part of his body. It's dark, but if you look closely, you can see the spark connecting between the skin and the wand.  Yumm!  And, I'm dancing around in my happy panties because I get to play with ropes with him. I don't get to do nearly enough rope bondage. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. that is beautiful. great rope bondage, so well done.

    I am jealous of the helpless capture.

    ReplyDelete