Saturday, April 20, 2013

A virgin butt

I had a perfectly awesome session with a first-time kinkster last night.  He had never done anything kink-wise before, so he did his research, and liked what he saw and read in my ads, site, and on this blog, so he picked me.  I don't care what anyone says.  When someone chooses you, it's a compliment. When they come back for a second visit, it's an even BIGGER compliment. :)

We negotiated the heck out of everything, and I reviewed some things with him, and offered some suggestions.  He was rather enamoured with the idea of erotic tickling, so we put that on the list.  He really wanted to give up control, that was what he kept emphasizing.  So, we spent a little over an hour exploring bondage, spanking, flogging, paddling, tickling (that didn't work out so well since he wasn't as ticklish as he thought), tease & denial, edging, and nipple torture. God, it felt good to take control again and have a slow, sensual session.  I miss those like crazy. But, the more I advertise my kink stuff, the more flakes and no-shows and game players that call me, and...I get disgusted and take my ads down. Sigh. Last nights session reminded me why I love doing those, so I probably won't swear off of them anytime soon.

On a personal front, going to a HUGE kink party tonight. If any pics are taken that I can share here, you can bet that I will.

Happy weekend, kinky fuckers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment