Monday, April 8, 2013

Some new non-kinky pics...

I recently went to a costume party. My costume was a Peacock.  I got a bit creative with the make up and plumes.  I took the plumes, glued the ends to needles, and had them NEEDLED to my back, and further held in place with surgical staples.  The following pics are of the make-up, the plumes in my back, a closeup of the needles and staples, and finally, the removal of them, which hurt waaaaaaaay more than the insertion did. But, I DID win the costume contest, so there's that.
The insertions.

The eye makeup. Yes, I did it all by myself. Not bad, eh?
Ouch!!  She had to adjust a staple. 
The completed look...
View from the back
A close-up
The removal.  The staples were really hard to remove since they were wrapped around the plume stem
Recently at a friends b-day party. I have a way with animals, I guess. 
Meet Elvis. My new pet. A baby ball python. 

No comments:

Post a Comment