Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Chastity- A lament...

I find myself missing having a boy in chastity.  I had a boy in chastity before for an extended period. I miss the many daily texts from him, asking me how I'm doing, asking if I need anything, do I want a foot rub, or a back rub, or ... whatever?  When I realized how much he was thinking about me while I had him locked up, I asked him exactly how much time I was in the front of his thoughts.  He said that if he was sitting down, and not moving much, he MIGHT go as long as 2-3 minutes without seeing my face in his mind.  If he was up and walking around, then I was a constant presence in his thoughts.  I miss that.  There is SUCH a connection between a chaste man and his keyholder.  There's an intimacy that is forged and nurtured when a man is willing to give up his cock to you.  

I'm lucky that I have found a boy who, although he cannot engage in chastity much, suits my needs nicely when he is able to do so.  When slave orion is in town, he is locked up, and he dutifully sends me daily messages telling me what he's thinking and feeling, and even the things about being locked up that make him chuckle.  He finds it highly amusing that when he walks, the lock rattling against the plastic of his device can sometimes be heard making noise.  

I long to once again wear a key around my neck, or on my keychain.  I really miss the whole process, though.  The negotiations, the locking on of the device. The tease & denial, the milking, the eventual release..yummy.  Le sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment