Sunday, November 18, 2012

Redoing the playspace, and by the way, boys, I'm BACK.

Once again I got bored with the status quo and am changing it up a bit. I'm re-styling my play areas, and trying to figure out my favorite new way to store my toys and such.  I've been gifted lots of new items lately, and it's a perfect shame to have to have them packed away all the time. Plus, I'm an "out of sight-out of mind" kinda girl, so if I don't see it, I'll forget I have it.  It's better for me and everyone I play with that my implements of ass-destruction (as well as other body parts) are in view so that I am constantly inspired to do crazy, fucked-up things with them and give whoever I'm playing with a nicely well-rounded Stormy Experience (I'm narcissistic enough to adore how that sounds, and when a play partner lovingly referred to our recent session in that term, I jumped on it). 

A new piece of kink furniture will be delivered this week, and I'm anxious to try it out, and now that more space is opened up again, it means I can finally put the REST of my furniture back in the playrooms as well.  It feels good to be getting back into my groove again. 

I've got pics and a short video coming from a 3 hour medical session I did a few nights ago.  A full exam, including urethral sounds (I had 4 of them in his cock at once-super duper cool!), a scrotal inflation, TENS unit'ing, violet wanding, needles, etc.  Way fun and way exhausting. Of course it culminated in an ass beating and good strap-on ass fucking.  How else should it have ended???  

Stay evil, my kinky bastards.  I miss you, and am finally back to being me in full force.  

** edit approximately 8hrs later: I've been working on my playrooms pretty much since I wrote this blog about 8 hours ago.  I can't explain how empowering it is to finally be getting everything back together and making it ready to rock again.  Having everything at my fingertips again is so ... liberating.  And I have so many new toys to put up and use since I last had everything hanging on hooks and racks along the walls, so I found myself in the WONDERFUL quandary of trying to find room for everything.  




No comments:

Post a Comment