Monday, November 5, 2012

Fun with a beautiful girl

I went to a party tonight, a gathering of a local kink group that I am a member of.  It was a photography party, and then after that, a regular play party.  I ended up playing with a beautiful young girl, whom I have known for quite awhile, but for some reason or other, never played with before.  It was getting towards the end of the night and she walked by me looking bored. I asked her if she was going to play this evening, and she said "There's no one to play with!" I, of course, volunteered to top her, and she took me up on it. 

We negotiated the scene, her likes and limits, and then I tied her to a St. Andrews cross and went to town.  First, impact play on her breasts.  Slapping them, hitting them with a cane, then a flogger made of rubber hose, then a dragon tail, and a single tail whip.  I had already put her in a rope dress, with a knot tied right over her clit.  Since the cross was formed in such a way as to have elevated foot rests, her legs were spread, so I began switching off between hitting her breasts and using the whips to hit the knot over her clit.  She made the most beautiful noises!!  So much glorious fun!

After I did this for awhile, I took her out of the rope dress and then turned her around on the cross, so that I could begin working on her back and her butt.  I went between all of the above mentioned toys, skipping back and forth between her back and her bottom.  She was so giving of herself in that she was highly responsive, very vocal (with sounds, not words) and just wonderful at actually sharing in the energy instead of just taking it all.  There were lots of growls, screams, cries, and finally, tears and sobbing.  I ended the scene with my single tail whip, and that was what pushed her over the edge into subspace.  Long, racking sobs were heard, drawing a crowd to watch from all over the party.  When I took her down and walked her over to sit on a sofa for aftercare, she was so blissed out.  Since this was our first time playing, I'll admit to being concerned that I took her too far.  Not everyone can handle the intensity of a single-tail whip, but she was ecstatic.  She said it was hard to find people who can take her that far out there without taking her so far that it becomes a bad thing.  And that it is hard to find people who don't try to make it sexual.  

It definitely was a much-needed recharge of my kinky batteries.  It probably doesn't surprise any of you readers to hear that I like to play at very intense levels.  Unfortunately, the number of people out there who can do that is limited.  I'm lucky in that my tastes and personal kinks cover such a broad spectrum, but...I can't lie.  Doing the minor intensity stuff 95% of the time can get a little...staid.  I miss my pain sluts. My corporal punishment devotees. My needle boys. My extreme CBT fanatics.  My fisting afficionados.  

I miss cries of pain.
I miss blood. 
I miss the exhaustion that comes after giving someone a good beating. 
I miss the feel of burning hot skin under my hand. 
I miss the texted pictures the day after showing the bruising left by my handiwork. 

Sigh.  

No comments:

Post a Comment