Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A killer party yesterday

For those who don't know, I'm pretty active in my local kink & Fetish community.  I am the owner of one local group with over 80 members, and I am a leader of another group that has over 200 members and is growing steadily.  That second group, PANGS (Phoenix Area New Group Social) had a demo/bbq yesterday.  The demo was on rope suspension (I still need to learn to do that) but it quickly evolved into a full-blown party.  I got to take lots of pretty pictures, and be in a few myself.  There was needle play, and rope suspensions, and flogging, and whipping, and wrestling and grappling, and it was just awesome.  I'm posting a couple pics for you to see below. The first one is of me flogging a girl that I tied up.  This particular shot is of me getting her right in the pussy with a flogger.  The one below that is where the same girl and I were cuddling together on a bed.  She's one of my closest friends, and gives the best cuddles.  She and I had been playing hard, so we both needed some aftercare.  And yes, I blurred her face out to protect her identity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment