Sunday, December 2, 2012

An exciting cuckolding session tonight..... Pics & (short) Videos

Ahhhhh... it's nice to have fun.  I had a fabulous cuckolding session tonight with Sir Max and a wonderful man that I've been playing with for years now. This is not the first cuckolding fun we've had together.  As usual, he was an exciting combo of elegant and nasty, and I couldn't have asked for more.

When we got to his place, Max and I walked in and we were greeted by a beautiful bottle of "The Prisoner" red wine.  He thought the name appropriate for the situation.  My first time trying that particular label, and as usual, the man we were visiting did NOT disappoint in his choice.  He's someone who knows a thing or two about good wine, and being a (nouveau) wine enthusiast myself, I am always happy with his choice, and thrilled to find something new that I like.  For Max, he had a bottle of Maker's Mark whiskey waiting especially for him. 

We chatted and caught up for awhile, and then the fun began.  I ordered both men to get undressed, and for our host to start pleasing Sir Max.  I took some nice videos and pictures of this happening, which I will include below.  Then, it was time for Max and I to have our fun while our host watched, and envied the very lucky Max (aww...who am I kidding? Max is a total prize, so I'm just as lucky as he is).  Our host even was kind enough to kiss my boots while I was being..uhmm..occupied by Max.  Then, when our host was allowed to cum, like a good little boy, he licked it all up off of his bed, which I also took pictures of. I showered while our host and Max relaxed (I have GOT to get one of those "rainshower" shower heads), and then Max and I were on our way, each of us with a smile, and I almost dozed on the way home.  

Enjoy the pics and videos...



Cleaning up after himself when he was done...such a good, thorough boy!!
Afterwards, I made him stand with the balcony curtains open so that people down below might see him

No comments:

Post a Comment