Friday, October 18, 2013

Back into the swing of things, with a new partner in crime!

Hello out there!

Things are coming along nicely lately, and I'm loving my new space.  Whenever life gets stressful it's nice to be reminded how lucky I am that I have such an amazing outlet to decompress and step away from the world for awhile. 

My roommate, Mari (pronounce MARR-ee [ the 'mar' is pronounced the way it is in 'mars']) is also a kinkstress, a very physical player, who enjoys giving good beatings just as much as I do.  She ended up assisting with a playtime this week, and it was a tremendous success.  When I describe her as a physical player, I mean that what trips her trigger is the physicality of playing, much less so than the psychological or sensual aspect.  She likes to beat hard, and leave marks (if marks are ok, that is).  She's an achingly beautiful, muscle-bound yet small -framed beauty with ebony skin and long braids, and an exotic look reminiscent of Egypt or the Orient.  After the first playtime, I mentioned her to other play partners, and she's been in demand as my partner since. I'll post pictures soon.  If you have an interest in seeing us together (remember, she's a hard player, not a sensual player) an hour session is $250. 

Today, I got to play with a boy that I have played with before. He enjoys corporal punishment, and bondage in the form of chains and shackles.  It was intense, and so relaxing!! Exactly what I needed. I love a good, hard, painful, playtime.  My muscles feel warm and loose afterwards.  AND he brought me a gift: a stock!! Like the kind that you put around someone's neck and wrists.  I am so excited to use this new toy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment