Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I know... this is a long time coming.

Hello Everyone,

I know I fell off the face of the earth for while (almost 3 months).  Lots of stuff happened, and things have smoothed out considerably. Nothing horrible, just life stuff.  And a few changes.

The biggest change is that I am now no longer in Tempe.  I was renting the house I lived in, and one day the landlord knocked on my door and informed me that the owners decided to "sell". I use quotation marks because I'm pretty sure it went into foreclosure.  Either way, I moved, and I am no longer in Tempe.  I am now renting a house in the Biltmore area, near 12th Street & Camelback.  

I have an entire studio/guesthouse at my disposal full of dungeon equipment. I'm a happy girl!! And a pool, too, of course, I'll have to wait a few months to use it now that the weather is finally breaking.  All things considered, I'm still in a very good place, and I'm still happy, so life is good. As usual.  :) 

Clients are already taking up a lot of my time, and I'm having lots of fun, so please don't hesitate to drop me a text and set up your appointment. Just be willing to be flexible with time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment