Friday, August 10, 2012

2 super hot sessions...

As I write this,it's 5am and I am taking a break from getting everything together for my trip to Yuma this weekend.  I leave sometime this afternoon, and I'm debating whether or not I want to try to get in a session or two before I leave.  I probably will.  Things have been pretty busy for me this week, so shy not have the fun while I can since I probably won't be playing this weekend..? Sounds good to me. 

Today I had two fantastic sessions.  The first with a new boy and I look forward to many more with him.  

The second, was a forced bi session with a previous visitor and of course, Sir Max.  Since I was pretty excited from the first session, when Max walked in early before the 2nd guy was here, I almost dragged him into my bedroom, but...I didn't. I was a good girl.  The "forced" session was a steamy turn-on, and Max was, as usual, in excellent form.  After using our "victim" six ways to Sunday, the session was over, and we were all smiling.  Max and I were smiling so much, in fact, that the visitor looked at us and said "Wow, doesn't take a rocket scientist to know you'll be tearing at each other as soon as I walk out the door."

Max and I looked at each other in fake innocence with expressions like "Who, us??" 

Yep. Today was a good day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment