Friday, August 3, 2012

Renewing

One of the nice men I had the fortunate pleasure of spending time with yesterday visited me late last night.  I'm sure that most of you know by now that I do massages as well as Domination play.  He texted me last night, a new boy, asking for a massage appointment and was it too late? It wasn't, so we settled on 10pm. 


The first thing I noticed when I opened the door was how attractive he was.  Twinkle in his eye, boyishly handsome, big smile, and a wonderful attitude.  And he had big, broad, beefy shoulders that made my mouth water. Shoulders are my favorite part of a man's body.  Shoulders, then backs.  Anyway, as usual with visitors, I greeted him with a hug, and was very pleasantly surprised to feel the wonderful energy coming from him.  


We went into my play room and he undressed and laid down on the table.  We chatted for a bit while I got things ready, and I softly stroked my hands over him, acquainting myself with his body, and acquainting him with my touch.  He was so generous with his sighs and moans and whispered compliments while I worked on him.  He gave back just as much as I was giving him. 


Let me explain.  I like giving massages because I like the healing energy exchange that can take place between two people sharing touch.  The warmth, the affection. It might only be for an hour, but if there's a connection made, it's an amazing hour. I'm usually almost as relaxed as they are by the time I'm done. 


I found myself feeling relaxed and revived at the same time.  His words made me smile and served to remind me of how much I love what I do, both the Kinkery (my word and you may not use it) and the Massages.  


When the massage was over, he was lying on my table and I was just stroking his skin, basking in the warmth of the moment. When he felt up to it, he sat up, and I stood behind him and stroked his back some more.  He was still drifting, so I leaned forward, and kind of put my arms around his shoulders, he leaned back into me, and it was another few minutes before he sat up straight, and got dressed. Both of us were all smiles, and we hugged again and I walked him to the door.  I stumbled around the rest of the night, more relaxed than I have been in weeks.  


Now THAT was a good session, and a good evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment