Sunday, August 5, 2012

I love play parties

Last night, I went with B. and a friend of hers, CryoPup, to a private play party.  We arrived, and there were people being tied up and forced to orgasm, spanked, whipped and paddled 'til bleeding, covered in hot wax, tied up in chains, and of course, there was the requisite fisting, fellatio, and lots of hitachi's being used everywhere.  


B. had put a butt plug in Cryo's ass, and a dog's shock collar around the base of his cock and balls, and therefore, Cryo was driving just a tad nervously, but it was all in good fun. After we arrived, we socialized for a bit, then B. had Cryo undress, and I admired his erotic accessories for a bit while B. showed me some recently acquired new paddles and straps.  She handed me the controller  for the shocker and I had my fun with that.  It was big fun pressing a button and watching someone jump and their eyes get wide.  I think I turned the intensity up a bit too high, but that's ok.  I didn't mind.  


 Throughout the hour or so, B. and I paddled and singletailed Cryo, and that was so nice.  Real pain sluts are so few and far between than finding one is like finding a buried treasure, and I was so appreciative of B. sharing her boy. After that, the playtime culminated in me, B., and our friend, Cat pouncing on Cryo on a bed and forcing him to endure some serious tickle torture for awhile.  I don't mean soft, sweet tickle torture, I mean, having to sit on him to hold him down kind of torture, and still he was almost able to throw us. 


And I may or may not have pulled down Cat's bustier every so often and smacked her hard across the tits.  


Cat is a beautiful, bouncy friend of mind, who's a total bottom, until she's not, if that makes sense. Anyway, I have a rubber paddle that I call Evil Fucker.  Many of you are well acquainted with him. Anyway, a long time ago, when Cat and I were playing one evening, I said something funny, and she giggled while I was whipping her breasts.  Sometimes, if she laughs hard enough, she snorts a little (not in a horrible way, a cute way), and during this playtime, she happened to snort. Since I leap on any opportunity to inflict pain on someone who loves it, I grabbed Evil Fucker and got her right on the tit with it, and I informed her than in the future, for every snort, she'd get a whack with Evil Fucker.  This has been going on for awhile, and it's becoming such a well-known game between her and I that others have gotten in on the action and now if she's out with kinky friends and snorts, I'll get a text from them informing me that Cat snorted that evening, and how many times.  I now keep a dry erase board with tic marks on it so that we don't lose track of how many smacks her breasts will get the next time we play.  I told her about the dry erase board last night at the party.  Her eyes lit up, and she laughed (no snort though, dammit) and kindly informed me that she had snorted earlier in the night so I might want to add another mark to her board. 


It's good to be me.  :) 

1 comment: