Thursday, October 4, 2012

A couple random things..

First of all, had a wonderful session this evening with Orion.  He is fast becoming a favorite.  I had him locked in a chastity device for a few days.  Put him in it a few nights ago, just took him out of it tonight.  The play and energy were both wonderful, and I think we're going to do this again, soon.

I took some very cute pictures of the play, but as always, I am waiting for him to review them before I post them.

I saw the following list of Ponderous Points on someone's Fetlife profile. I enjoyed it so much that I decided to repost it.


Number 8:
Life is sexually transmitted.
Number 7:
Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
Number 6:
Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich.
Number 5:
Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.
Number 4:
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospitals, dying of nothing.
Number 3:
All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
Number 2:
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
And The Number 1 Thought:
Life is like a jar of Jalapeno peppers--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
- and as someone recently said to me:
"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."

No comments:

Post a Comment