Saturday, October 20, 2012

I'm still available, just choosing to not advertise right now

Hello all,

I know I haven't been writing much, or advertising much.  I'm still around, I'm just choosing to not post ads as much for awhile because I want to see only regulars for the next few weeks.  There's a major..thing (for lack of a better term) happening in my life right now, and while the excitement and discovery and explorations of a new partner are always fun, right now, I need the familiar comfort of faces (and other body parts) that I know and already connect with.  So, if you've seen me before, and are wondering if I'm here, yes, I am.  And you can still call and session with me, I'm just not trying to attract any new partners right now.  I'll still advertise once a week or so for the people who don't have the luxury of being able to keep my phone # handy in their phones, or my site/blog cached in their browser history. 

I don't want to talk about this thing, because...even I have my limits about how much of my soul I will lay bare.  Considering that I pretty much tell you boys and girls EVERYTHING, the fact that I want to keep this one close to the vest will hopefully impress upon you how important this is.  I'm not in any legal trouble, and it's not anything health-related, for me or anyone close to me.  I have no illnesses, major, minor, or mental (wait-is being a sadist still considered a mental illness by the AMHA?), so I'm all good.   This is something going on within my soul and my heart and nowhere else.   As I said, I just want to focus on the friends I already have (I adore you!!) instead of finding new ones. 

So, if you're a new person, and I don't answer my phone, or tell you I can't see you, don't take it personally. If you want to, call me again in a few weeks.  If you would rather find someone else immediately, I'm down with that, too, and happy to make a recommendation depending on the type of session you are looking for. 

If you're a regular, and you call, leave a voice mail, or text message, and I'll get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment