Monday, October 22, 2012

An almost-forgotten fetish

I don't do many foot worship sessions.  I enjoy it immensely, but most guys who book for it no-show on their appointments, so it's not something I do for newbies.  But, today,  I had a visitor who requested it, so I enjoyed a long, relaxing session getting my toes licked and sucked on, and got to once again experience the erotic sensation of grinding the bottom of my foot into someone's face.   It was SO relaxing, but arousing, as well, of course.

I go about my day, and decide to go get a pedicure.  I come home, and am relaxing with a glass of wine when I get a text from an old friend.  We messaged back and forth for a bit, and then I remembered that he also had a foot fetish, and, frankly, I was in the mood for it (again).  I invited him over, told him my feet needed his attention, and an hour later, he was at my door.  We went into my bedroom, and I laid down on my bed, on my stomach, and grabbed the book I'm reading right now.  He laid on the bed at my feet, and I spent a good 90 minutes getting my feet and legs worshiped and massaged while I read, sipped a beautiful merlot, and relaxed.  It was very nice letting someone take care of me for a change.  By the time he left to go home (darn it, he had to get up early for work) I was a puddle.  

I'm going to sleep very nicely tonight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment