Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Upping the weird factor for Halloween


I wanted to get a little crazy with some pictures. So, I thought, and thought...and came up with an idea.  I had a nurse friend safely and per medical standards draw some of my blood prior to the shoot, and asked my friend Joshua come over with his camera.....    No one was hurt, and this was all consensual (uhmm..I'm the only one in the pics, and I give Scouts Honor that this was all in good fun, and except for some residual rope burns on my wrists, I came out of this unscathed-my blouse, however did not fare as well)  The shoot was fun, and while this is not something I would ever want to experience in reality, being tied up, gagged, and splashed with my own blood for the sake of art was actually a hoot.  We also took some full body shots where blood had been rubbed on the inside of my thighs, but it just didn't translate well into the picture, so I left those out.    And of course, there were the obligatory shots taken when it was almost over showing me bloody and torn but laughing so people know that these weren't taken during an actual crime. 


















2 comments:

  1. Your lips look amazing in that gag, and blood is DEFINITELY your color, Ma'am!

    ReplyDelete