Friday, October 5, 2012

Some pics

slave orion said I could post his pictures, so here they are..

The pic I took of him bent over.....he has such a gorgeous physique, and I love the curves and planes of a man's body, especially when they are in a "head down, ass up" pose.    And, curiously enough, he had a PA piercing years and years ago, and it never healed.  So, he showed me how the lock to his chastity device fit perfectly through the hole left by his PA piercing.  It probably wouldn't have kept him from having an orgasms, and DEFINITELY would not have kept him from getting hard, but still..the sight of a lock locked onto the head of his cock was thrilling.




2 comments:

  1. It was very hot... and nice to see pictures of what I couldn't see because I was blindfolded and unable to see anything..

    ReplyDelete