Tuesday, October 16, 2012

No, I don't switch.

After the pictures I posted in my last blog, I got inundated with requests for pro sub sessions.  As in, ME subbing.  My regulars and friends, once they pick themselves up off the floor from laughing too hard, know that that rarely  happens.  

The pictures I took were for fun, for art's sake, and to show me just looking different than I usually do.  I don't play as a bottom professionally, and rarely do personally.  I have blogged about taking a cathartic beating before, but that's always when I have some deep emotional bullshit happening and I need to bring it up to the surface and deal with it.  I will also bottom in a demonstrative capacity (aka: topping from the bottom) if someone asks me to show them how to do something and I can't find a last-minute stunt bottom.  I believe that people in the kink community who engage in our kind of passions have a responsibility to teach others how to explore different kinks safely and with consideration for all involved.  I wouldn't be where I am today if many very kind people had not taken the time over the years to show me new things, and show me how to do them properly.   

That's kind of what I find so sad about the new generation of kinksters.  This new generation is primarily operating within the mindset of "I can do it all by myself, and no one needs to show me anything".  So many traditions, and so much knowledge is being lost because of the arrogance of youth.  I'm not saying there's only "one twue way" (yes, I meant to write "twue" instead of "true"-it's a kink community joke) to do anything, I just think it makes more sense to learn how it's BEEN done for a very long time, and if you want to do it differently after you learn it, THEN modify it.  That way, you'll be able to make an educated and informed decision about something, rather than just hearing about something, or reading about it, and appointing yourself an expert on it without ever having received any actual instruction.  Nothing makes me roll my eyes more than attending a party and getting a 10 minute lecture from a 21 year old "Master" who still lives at home with (and off of) his parents about how to properly throw a single-tail only to have him sputter and make an excuse when I hand him mine and ask him to show me what he's talking about.  Yes, that has really happened to me.  He had never picked up a single-tail in his life, but felt he knew all there was to know about them and how to use them.  There are also lots of lessons in courtesy, etiquette, and manners that are being lost.  It really is unfortunate. 

Oh, and speaking of courtesy, when/if you call a Domme at 12:30 at night to try to make an appointment, if she doesn't answer the first time you call, that is not tacit permission to call her over and over again until she answers the phone.  This happened to me tonight.  I was laying in bed with a migraine, and when I put my phone down, I had left it across the room and forgot to turn the ringer off.  My head felt like someone was driving spikes through it, and my vision was almost non-existent.  The phone went off, and it felt like 200 boot camp cadets were marching through my head when the phone wouldn't shut up.  I finally stumbled across the room to answer it, and this yokel says "Yeah, I wanted to make an appointment."   I replied "I'm not working tonight. Bye" and he said "What? I can't hear you. I want to make an appointment for tonight."  I said "What I said was that I have a migraine from hell, and am too sick to work tonight, so no thank you."  He started to say something else, but I was already hanging up.  2  minutes later I get a text from him.  "Sorry."  I ignore it.  3 minutes later, I get another one from him that says "Ok sorry about that." Again, I ignore it.  2 minutes later, I get another one that says "Did you get my texts saying I was sorry?"  I turned the damn thing off at that point.   Seriously. What a moron. I get that he might not have understood the debilitation and agonizing pain of a migraine, but the phrase "too sick to work" usually resonates with someone if they have at least half a brain.  Apparently, he didn't.  

Here's a couple pictures of slave orion that I took a few nights ago.  He's back in chastity again, this time for a few days. I'll take him out of it tomorrow night. But I thought he looked cute in his bondage the other night when I tied him up.  



No comments:

Post a Comment