Friday, July 20, 2012

24 hours later..

Originally posted 6-10-2011

So, it's been about 24 hours since the clusterfuck session and my head is still spinny and I'm still way past relaxed.  All 4 of us gave a thumbs up to the session, and I hope it happens again soon.

I'm sore and bruised today from my boy tossing me around like a sack of potatoes, and pinning me, and binding me and wrestling and whatever.  I'm not used to being rendered helpless and immobile, and there are very few I would trust to do so.  He only used his hands, and muscles, no ropes or anything, and still was able to push me to the point of saying "uncle" (with a few fuck-you's thrown in for good measure). 

I felt a bit better when he looked down at me from his vantage point as I was underneath him struggling and said "Damn, you're strong!"  Not strong enough to escape, though.
At one point, his moves and the hold he had me in were hurting and I told him so.  His response? "Well, if you wouldn't keep fighting me I wouldn't have to make it hurt."  He got slapped in the face  for that one.  I guess he forgot that he was gonna have to let go of me sometime.  :)

Well, as for the client who wanted to take me to Dubai...I told him no.  Sorry, no trips to the Middle East for this girl.  I was 99% decided on "No"  anyway, and then my mom freaked out, cementing my decision.  The upside? He compromised and said we could go to England.  Now THAT is doable, and most likely to happen. I'll keep you posted.

Todays song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKkDLzKqUYk

No comments:

Post a Comment