Friday, July 20, 2012

New things

Originally posted 7-1-11

Lots of excitement happening....

I am taking a "professional" trip to Connecticut August 4-8 to visit a gentleman who is flying me out there to spend a few days sessioning with him.  Another local lady has also spent time with him there, and when I asked her about him, she gave him a very enthusiastic thumbs up, and told me I'd have a great time.  Negotiations have been taking place for a few days, but I didn't want to mention it or put it on my websites calendar until I got the ticket confirmation and such.  I'm looking forward to visiting the East Coast, as I've never been there before.  I plan on enjoying the beautiful scenery, the gentlemans bottom as I spank it generously, lots of fresh seafood, and touring some local/historical points of interest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment