Saturday, July 21, 2012

You know you're a part of the kink community when...

Originally posted 1-23-2012


You show up at a friend's house at midnight, and ring her doorbell wearing only underwear and boots(don't ask), and when she opens the door, you immediately feel more at ease with your general state of dishabile because she has a pair of panties stuffed in her mouth, a dildo in her pussy, and a Post-It stuck to her chest that says "I'm only allowed to take out the dildo and panties when you tell me to."

For the record, I was in the one in the underwear.

She was instructed by her play partner of sorts, via text, to answer the door for me  that way.  I had lots of fun with her before I let her remove the panties and plastic cock.  Jumping jacks may have been involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment