Thursday, July 19, 2012

Party details

Originally posted 4-25-2011



I went to an invitation only, private house party last night with slave Rachel (I'm sure you boys remember her!) and my guy.  It was a HUGE party.  Lots of playing going on, lots of great energy to share.   Had a blast. The first funny part of the evening happened in the kitchen.  There was a chocolate fondue fountain. I normally don't eat chocolate because I'm allergic to it (yeah, it sucks) but a bite here and there doesn't usually hurt me. So, I grabbed a strawberry, and drizzled some chocolate on it, took a bite.  Rachel took a bit of it as well, and some chocolate fell on her cleavage. So, I licked it off. Then, she took some of the chocolate ad smeared it on my cleavage and licked it off. Then, my friend Nick walked by, and for no reason at all, licked my neck. At that point, another friend who had been watching all of this, said "Chocolate orgy on Storm!" then took a spoon and smeared chocolate all over me. whereupon A couple very lovely ladies started licking it off.   

The first bit of playing I did was with a violet wand. Not mine, unfortunately. It was my friend Nick's, and I let him use it on my chest. I'm a total electro-slut, I could let someone use one of those things on me for days, but I have to be careful because if I indulge in them for too long in one sitting, I'll have horrible headaches for days afterwards. The reason for that isn't the electricity per se, it's because they dehydrate you when they're used on  you.  So, only about 10 minutes of play for me there.

I spent the better part of the evening watching people play and chatting with old friends and making new ones. 

I tried on my very first steel-boned corset last night. It belonged to my friend, Minion.  It was hers, and I was admiring it. She had already taken  it off because she doesn't like to wear it for very long, and insisted I try it on. Real corsets are hard for someone like me to buy. It's not even my size, or the size of my breasts that makes it difficult.  I'm long waisted (translation: my torso is freakishly long) so it's actually harder to find them long enough to fit me.  ANyway,  we unlace it and I put it on, and it fits pretty well. It's still a tad too short for me, but other than that, it looked great. Then it came time to tighten the laces. WOW. That is an experience unto itself. Do y'all remember the scene in TITANIC where the young girl is getting her corset tightened by her mom, and she has to hold onto the bed post because her mom's yanking the corset lacings so hard that it's about to jerk her off her feet?  Uhmm.. that was a very accurate depiction of what it's like to put one on. So, I'm standing there tryikng to hold still while Minion is yanking on the laces, and then MsMadyson walks in. She stands in front of me and we kind of hug while Minion is cinching the corset. We finally get it done and it felt WEIRD.  I loved it, but it was just strange to be so constricted. I understand now why women used to faint all the time back in the day. My breathing was shallow because my lungs didn't have room to expand.  But, hey, I looked damn good, so...who needs oxygen anyway?   Minion reached out to show me how the buckles on the front of the corset were quick release, but I stepped back and said "Leave them alone, because if you undo one of them I'm gonna bust open like a can of biscuits." Minion laughed, and Madyson was giggling so hard she had to sit down, her eyes tearing up, and her hand over her mouth saying "She said can of biscuits!"  Sorry, but that was what I felt like, and my seriously Southern roots decided to show themselves at that point.

Uhmm... another friend of mine wanted me to flog her so that I could show her boyfriend how it was done.  I don't get to flog nearly as often as I like, so I was totally up for it.  It felt so good to do that.  Flogging is one of my passions, event though I have quite a few of them now, I plan on getting a bunch more.

No comments:

Post a Comment