Saturday, July 21, 2012

I'm going to copyright and insure my breasts..

Originally posted 1-6-2012


Why? Because apparently they're so fabulous that multiple people want to claim them as their own. 

A lady new to posting on backpage.com in the Phoenix Dom & Fetish category decided to post an ad using, among other pilfered pics, one of my most popular breast pics.  Actually, it's my cleavage, while wearing a vinyl bustier, with my cleavage kind of spilling out the laces. A black and white image that garners me a lot of attention on the social network sites I post it on.  Anyway, since this was brought to my attention before I had even had a chance to drink my morning coffee, I was furious. I picked up the phone and called her. I introduced myself to her and she said "Oh, I know who you are." I said "Good, because you're using a picture of me in your ad today and I want it removed RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" Her response? "Oh, the one with the black corset and the lacings?"  I replied in the affirmative, and her ludicrous response to that was that it wasn't a picture of me, and besides, how could it be when she took it FROM SOMEONE ELSE'S  AD IN CALIFORNIA?  First of all, she knew who I was, and out of 8 pictures she was using that day, she knew immediately which one I was referring to.  Methinks she  was lying when she said that she didn't steal it from me.  Heated words were exchanged, with her arguing that it wasn't me until I said I was emailing her via her BP ad my original copy of the pic, with my face still attached.  At which point she said "Alright, fine! I'll take it down!" and hung up on me.   I gave it an hour, and it was still up, so I emailed backpage, and within 45 minutes or so it was gone.  All was well until the next day when it was noticed that she had replaced the picture of me with a picture she took from the ad of another lady posting here in Phoenix Domme & Fetish as well!!  And there's a third pic on there that we're pretty sure she took from a 3rd local mistress. 
Wow.   That is just so damned ballsy!  People never cease to amaze me. 

So I've started the process of copyrighting my pictures since this is not the first time this has happened.  I was going to do all of them until I realized that the only ones getting taken are the ones of my boobs, so...I'm only copyrighting mah booby pics for the time being.  And I'll be putting watermarks on them as well.  The mistress who brought it to my attention made me laugh about it all when she said "Well girl, you got the best cleavage on Backpage, whaddya expect?!?!"  God bless her, she always makes me laugh.  Another local Mistress heard about the Great Boob Debacle and laughed when I told her I was gonna "trademark my tits" and said while I was at it I should get my lips insured like Tina Turner did her legs. 

It is SO impossible not to feel beautiful and loved when you have the friends I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment