Saturday, July 21, 2012

Child of the 80's

Originally posted 5-23-2012


Nothing horribly exciting happened this week, and I'm ok with that. :)  It means nothing bad is happening. 

I'm pleased as punch that Kiley is coming over this Friday for play and relaxation.  We'll be available for sessions and we already have 2 regulars scheduled to come and play with us, so we're immensely looking forward to it.  It's been awhile since she and I cut loose together, so we both need it.

My birthday party was a smashing success.  Lady JoL, and Domina Bridget were both in attendance, and both doing some playing.  I had scads of friends over, and the energy was terrific.  I did an 80's theme, so there was all that cheesy, synthesized music from that decade in the background, and I spent over an hour on my hair, trying to achieve the big 80's do that was so popular back then. I even managed those ridiculous (but still strangely compelling) "waterfall" style bangs that I used to do.   After I was ready,  I looked in the mirror, and was surprised by what I saw.  I was a child of the 80's complete with stirrup pants, Aqua-Net hairspray, Wet 'N" Wild makeup, and all that crap.  So, while accurate in my endeavors to replicate the look, I was surprised by the different perspective I now had on it.  I snapped a pic of me in the bathroom mirror, and sent it  to my buddy C., with the note "Did we really look like such whores back then?" 


No comments:

Post a Comment