Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pics of todays CBT session w/Samantha

Originally posted 3-31-2011



Sam and I had a wonderful CBT session with a gent I've played with a few times before.  He LOVES his cock and balls being pulled on really hard, so, I always give him my "Cockring from Hell" and use more rope to s-l-o-w-l-y pull on it, adding more and more strength gradually.  My God, that man can take some pulling!!!!!!!   After I had him all trussed up, we made him stand up, and I tied an extremely heavy fresh roll of shrink wrap to hang from his package, and made him swing around with it.  It seemed a little light, even when I pulled it to and fro in a rocking motion, so Miss Samantha went into my bathroom, and came back with my huge basket full of body washes and lotions, we tied that to the rope, and THEN put the shrinkwrap on top of it, for a total of about 25lbs hanging from his cock & balls.  And then... I made him do a jumping jack.  BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Ridiculously fun!!  Here are some pics.  The first ones are of where I was bracing my thigh-high-boot clad feet against his hips, and then leaning back, pulling on his stuff.. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as we enjoyed making them!!!

In honor of our endless kinkitude, today's song is:









No comments:

Post a Comment