Saturday, July 21, 2012

Today was exhausting in a good way

Originally posted 12-3-2011


God, I love Kiley. As my favorite boy in the world said today after his first time sessioning with us together: "She's a total kick in the pants!"

Kiley arrived, and shortly thereafter, we saw our first boy of the day. A newbie to both of us. He enjoyed Strap, bondage, Tease & Denial, and a few assorted auxillary "side" kinks that we felt like throwing in.; At one point, Kiley was fucking his ass with her strap, and he was sucking on mine, so Kiley said "Oh, look!! We have a subby boy rotisserie!" I almost fell over from laughing so hard. I never thought of it that way or heard that expression, but with one cock up his ass, and one down his throat, that's exactly what he was.

Kiley took some pics today of the playtimes, and I'll rip them off from her blog when she posts them. Hee hee!!
Another boy that came over was my boy J. I've been telling him about Kiley for awhile, and workaholic that he is, it took him this long to make it over here when she was visiting. We spent a couple hours with him, showing him all sorts of new ways to play (I adore how Kiley shows me so much-I love learning from other kinksters and she is a wellspring of deviant knowledge and practices)/ Basically, we ran him up one side of my playroom and down the other. First, we had him on his hands and knees wearing Kiley's humbler around his ball sack. However, it was a humbler with a twist. It was able to be hooked up to my TENS unit, so it was zapping his balls while holding him in a kneeling position. After that, he got his birthday spankings from Kiley while I watched and encouraged. He took them like a champ. All of his, plus Kiley's too!! After that we tied him up to my bondage stand, and did some cbt and NT. We hung weights from his balls using my new parachute ball stretcher, as well as some of Kileys CBT toys. Then, we laid him down on my table for some needle play. I pierced both is his nipples with two 20-guage needles, in X-formation. I think he was flying kind of high at that point. After I took the needles out, he rolled over onto his tummy, and we did some cupping. Kiley has a pump-cupping set, and we set a few up for him. I did a couple of fire-cups so that he could see the difference in how it feels. He can't have marks, so we took the cups off after only a couple of minutes, and that's when we got out my new hot stone massage kit. The rocks had been soaking in really hot water for about 30 minutes, but I think I needed to let them soak more because they didn't retain heat for very long. Anyway, we started by giving J. a light rubdown, then I went and got the hot stones and moved them into the playroom. Since J's back was nice and lotioned up, we started massaging him with the hot stones held in our hands. I've NEVER seen J that relaxed before, and I've been seeing him for 2 years now. He works too much and stresses too much, so it felt really good to see some of the tension drain out of him today. After rubbing him with the stones for awhile, Kiley and I placed them down his spine, and down his ass cheeks onto his thighs in standard stone massage formation, and let them lay there awhile, just letting their heat seep into his flesh and relax him as much as possible.

Of course, after Kiley left to go home, I got 2 more calls from people who wanted to see us together. This is why we tell people to book early!! I'll be so glad when she's here at my place twice a week starting in January.

This evening, another new boy came to visit me. Spanking, tickling, and strap. So responsive, so passionate, and so enthusiastic. I'm exhausted from the hours of play today, but I'm fine with that. It's a good kind of tired.

Now I'm going to relax with a bottle of my home-brewed beer (yes, I actually DID brew it myself-it's my 2nd batch and it came out fantastic) and watch a movie.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment