Friday, July 20, 2012

Back home..

Originally posted 5-16-2011



I'd like to extend a big thank you to Mistress Kiley for the lovely e-card she sent me for my birthday.  That was SO sweet and greatly appreciated.

It is now officially my birthday and I don't feel any different.  Far as I'm concerned, that's a good thing.

Just rolled into town from Yuma, had a blast while there.  Spent a lot of time fishing, visiting with my ultra-cool parents and was even able to toss in a couple sessions.  It was fun, and relaxing, and just the break I needed.  We also went in to California and did some exploring there. Took tons of pics, drank a lot of beer,  and just enjoyed myself.

Since it's 245am, and I just got into town and have an appointment tomorrow morning at 9am, I'm going to bed. It doesn't help that I'm exhausted.

For all you gents in Phoenix who called me this weekend and missed me.....so sorry!!!  It figures..first weekend I take off in ages and my phone rings off the hook.

3 comments:

  1. Miss Fortunes May 17, 2011 1:54 AM

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIVA after you have rested from your vacation… wheres the party?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistress Kiley May 17, 2011 5:15 PM

    I hope your birthday was a blast!! And I hope someone took your spankings…ALL of them, LOL !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stormy K. May 17, 2011 9:36 PM

    Hahaha..thank you both.. I WISH there was going to be a party, but alas, since I don’t have the space I did last year, no party is planned .

    ReplyDelete