Saturday, July 21, 2012

New pics and new toys

Originally posted 2-26-2012


Ok, the kinky planetary allignment hit me this weekend.  I've had more sessions in the past 2 days than I can count on two hands.  Whew!!!  This kinky bitch is WEARY!!  So wary in fact that I turned down two more sessions this evening.  A girl's gotta take a break, you know.  But, I always have the energy to do one of my favorite things: KINKY SHOPPING!!!!!  I  headed downtown this evening to one of my 2 favorite kink stores, Off-Chute.  Once there, I ran amuck, spending lots and lots of money on new toys, including some pyrex butt plugs, attachments for my Hitachi, a prostate massager that's angled just right and vibrates as well, and an electro cockring as well as a few other things that I'm too exhausted to think of right this second. 

During my last session last night, I got to use one of my latest additions to my playroom: a straight jacket.  I ordered it on a whim, thinking "Hmm.  I don't have one of those yet."  It arrived last week, and I put a boy in it last night for the first time.  Instant pussy wetness.  It got even more exciting when I put a leather hood over his head, and started doing some cbt.  I took a few pics, which I'll put below.  I liked it enough that I decided more straight jackets, and constriction garments are in my future. 

I had a session tonight with a very sexy man that I saw oh....about a year and a half ago.  He's actually a close friend of a vanilla buddy of mine.  The day of that first session, he confided in our mutual friend that he was into being beaten and loved FemDommes (I suspect alcohol had a hand in loosening his tongue).  My friend said "Really? What a coincidence. I happen to know a Dominatrix." and  the rest is history.  I saw him that night, and he called me again this evening.  Halfway through our session he whispered to me "I've been jerking off to you ever since the night I met you."  I leaned down and whispered right back: "I know.  I have that effect on men. I'd be surprised if you didn't."

Enjoy some pics....





No comments:

Post a Comment