Saturday, July 21, 2012

Being my own guinea pig

Originally posted 6-26-2012


Tonight, I went to a saline-infusion demonstration at Apex with my friend B.  Facilitating the demo was the lovely Serene Sin that I mentioned in my previous post.  I was anxious to go to this demo since I've been wanting to learn saline infusion for years, but as you all know, I won't do anything new until I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I can do it safely.  And when it comes to medical play, this is simply an unbreakable rule for myself.  

During the demonstration, we learned about the tools and equipment necessary, how to keep everything as sterile as possible, and proper preparation of both the equipment and the people involved.  One lady there got a saline IV drip in her breasts, making them almost 2 cup sizes bigger.  Nice!!  She was thrilled, and I think she's now planning on doing this to herself whenever she has to wear a dress that exposes her cleavage. And no, I'm not kidding.  

Another person allowed the facilitator to do little injections in a pattern underneath the skin, raising little bumps here and there.  These are easily done without the need for a whole IV setup and bag.  She used a syringe, hermetically sealed, that was pre-filled with 10ml of sterile medical saline.  The same exact ones that I have in my playroom, I noticed (and that was what got my cogs turning).  

A sweet, brave man who hates needles courageously put aside his fears and volunteered to let the facilitator do an infusion into his scrotal sack.  The entire room was so proud of him for facing that fear.  He was surprised that it didn't hurt.  All 3 of the demo bottoms were surprised at that, actually.  

As most of you know, I rarely do anything to someone else that I haven't had someone do to me at least once. I like to know what kind of sensations I'm arousing in someone.  Of course, some things I simply cannot experience such as CBT and prostate play, but...I do the best I can with what I have.  Unfortunately, the number of people that I will bottom for, even for educational purposes is severely limited, and none of them were available tonight (and I'm such an impatient bitch sometimes) so I decided to just infuse myself.  

Easier said than done. 

Not because of any awkwardness or discomfort, just because....I was fucking scared!  I've done some fucked up stuff to myself in the name of sensation play, and had others do some fucked up stuff to me as well, but, doing using needles to inject something into my body was HARD. Its so difficult to overcome that natural inclination to back away from discomfort.   In the past, I've stapled myself, needle-d myself, whipped myself, paddled myself, had others work me over, subjected myself to cathartic whippings that not only left me unable to stand, but left my back looking like a cheese grater had been dragged back and forth over it. I've had scarrification done,  ritual cuttings, piercings... you name it.  So, it's not like I'm a total pussy.  But, this was difficult. 
I decided to do my breasts because, well, because I could both see and reach them.  I got out my syringes, sharps container, needles, gloves, hospital disinfectant, cotton pads, iodine and...whatever else (sorry-I'm still flying and floaty from my experience but I want to write about it before I go to bed and forget everything).  I washed my hands, and cleaned the area I would be infusing. I walked back into my playroom, and went to stand in front of my table where I had laid everything out.  I screwed the needle onto the syringe, and pushed the plunger so that no air remained in the syringe.  I took a deep breath, pulled the skin on the top of my left breast taut, and slid the needle under the skin. It hurt more than I remember needles hurting, but I soon realized that was because I was so nervous.  In fact, I was so nervous that I forgot one very important step: massage the area to be infused for a few minutes to relax and loosen up the tissue.  Oh well.  I depressed the plunger slowly, and a whole bunch of saline squirted out of the injection site.  Shit.  I didn't get the needle deep enough.  Ok. Switch out the needle for a new one, try again.  Another deep breath and...slide the needle under my skin.  Let it sit there for a second, then slowly pushed a bit saline into myself.  I could see the skin pucker and swell. Right then, the endorphins kicked in and I got a little light-headed.  I breathed through it, and it was fine. I always get that when I have needles used on me.  I only wanted a few pockets of saline to make little bumps, so I took the needle out, moved an inch away, did it again. Pretty soon, I was doing fine, relaxing, and had 5 or  6 little bumpies to show for my efforts.  I still had about 7.5ml of saline in the syringe, so I went a little deeper, and spent the next 2 minutes or so slowly pushing the rest into my breast.  I pulled it out when it was empty, disposed of the needle, and felt my breast.  Still soft, with some soft raised areas on it.  Nothing major.  I was disappointed, actually that it wasn't more noticeable. I remembered B's request for pics, so I went and got my roommate, and he agreed to snap a few pics while I did another 10ml.  

I prepped myself again, then started.  This time, I ended with almost the entire 10ml in one spot on my right breast.  I was really starting to have a blast.  It was body modification without the commitment.  How cool is that?!?!  My right one still didn't get too noticeably full, but, it's only 10ml and I have huge breasts to begin with, so I guess it's silly to expect something noticeable from what little I did.  

It's been about 45 minutes, and there's a bit of tingling, but that's all.  Nothing major.  I'm coming down from the endorphin high, and I need to crash soon, but I wanted to post a few pics. Sorry for the low quality, but it was with a camera phone, and regardless, I hope you enjoy them.
For the curious, yes, I have decided that I really really really dig infusions.  I've already ordered more equipment, including an IV pole, and saline drip bags.  If interested in a session like this, let me know.



You can see the bubble of saline under my skin here


ANd a couple of them here...



No comments:

Post a Comment