Saturday, July 21, 2012

I am SO rolling my eyes right now

Originally posted 2-14-2012


I have made it a personal policy not to poke fun at the occasional ridiculously transparent "fake" dommes that post their ads in the same forums that the rest of us serious kinksters do.  I figure it's a free world, people can do what they want.

But, I just got a text from a local Mistress laughing about one of the ads on Backpage today.
A new girl, only 25 years old, but advertising "10 years experienced Dom".
So...15.  Wow.  I wonder who her first "slave" was.  Perhaps the kid she babysat after school and before cheer practice???? 

On a lighter note, a client of mine from overseas took me "online shopping" yesterday as a Valentine's Day present.  He's in Dubai, and there it was already Valentine's day, so I "pointed" at the things I wanted and he bought them for me.  I wanted to get silly stuff just for me, but I did the responsible thing and bought some new BDSM equipment that I've never had before, so I'm eagerly awaiting it's shipment.

The new piece of kink equipment was delivered by another client the other day, and I'm just putting the finishing touches on it before I post pictures of it in use.  Another thing I'm excited about!! 

So, Happy Valentine's Day to all my beloved Kinky Fuckers out there.  You are my favorite people in the world, and I adore you all so much.  Because of you, I've had enough adventures and happy moments to last me 10 lifetimes, and I've only just begun.  I look forward to creating more memories with you.  Love you!!

For all you beautiful people out there who bring so much joy to my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment