Friday, July 20, 2012

Finally talking about my new kink

Originally posted 4-26-2011



So, the new kink that I was introduced to on Friday was for rubber and latex clothing.  The boy who came to see me has a serious interest in it.  He has a black rubber outfit complete with gloves, hood, bodysuit, inflatable rubber gag, and other accessories.  It had zip compartments over each nipple for quick exposure, as well as a zipper that went from the top of his ass down through his legs, and up the front to about his waist. Open it up for easy access to everything. 
I've been fascinated by clothing like this and was thrilled to play with someone who could introduce me to it.  He put it one and I ws wet within 2 minutes.  God, it was just so fucking sexy!!  All tight and smooth and shiny...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I decided that EVERY man of importance in my life needs to have an outfit like that.  
He also had a rubber half-mask (I don't know the term) that looks kind of like a cross between a batman mask and a catwoman mask(covers the top half of the face, has eyeholes, and little ears that stick straight up).  Anyway, he gave me the mask as a gift!  WOW!!!  I'm so excited!!! The couple people I've shown it to say it looks good on me.  It feels so nice when it's on. 
I still haven't uploaded the pics, but I'm working on it. 

I was listening to this CD today...

No comments:

Post a Comment