Friday, July 20, 2012

A total clusterfuck session

Originally posted 6-9-2011



So, right now...I'm trying to plan the logistics of a 4 person session this evening.  Me, my sub boy, Rachel, and a client.  Should be interesting.  Maybe a little bit of modified cuckery, some "forced" bi action, and worship of all kinds.  I have been madly texting for the past hour trying to get things coordinated, and it appears to be finalized.   Rachel thanked me for all my work to make this happen, my subby boy is excited to try something new, and the client just texted me and said "You're my hero".

It is SO good to be Me.  

Here's a song that I'm just a tiny bit relating to right now...

2 comments:

  1. T June 9, 2011 2:18 AM

    OK Now I’m officially jealous…

    ReplyDelete
  2. A June 11, 2011 8:18 PM
    Wow that was insanely hot i can’t stop throbbing thinking about it. That’s a couple of very lucky men.

    ReplyDelete