Friday, July 20, 2012

A good, relaxing weekend.

Originally posted 8-28-11

Sigh.  It's nice to feel relaxed again.  Once in awhile insomnia hits me pretty hard and I'm miserable for a few days.  This week was one of those times.  And of course anyone who suffers from insomnia knows that on top of the exhaustion, there's anxiety about the fact that you're not sleeping.  Not fun.  So, luckily I had Mistress Kiley, slave rachel, and the amazing boy M. to spend time with this weekend to set me back to rights once again.

You already read about the fun I had with Mistress Kiley on friday.  Yummy fun!! Can't-wait-to-have-more-of-that-kinda fun.  The playtime with the ensuing and expected endorphin high did a lot to make me want to go to sleep, so I tried Friday early evening after Mistress Kiley left.  Ahh. No dice.  I ended up washing down a Xanax with a couple bottles of Leinenkugels Sunset Wheat and that put me out. Solid. For about 12 hours.  I slept so hard and so deep that I ached because I didn't move all night.  But...I slept. And I felt better.  Today rolls around, and slave rachel and I decide to see if anyone wants to play tonight.  Our wonderful guy M. came over.  The one with the fantastic energy.  I swear, an hour with him is akin to spending a weekend at a spa in Sedona.  When he's around, I can actually feel the stress flying out of my pores.  He's amazing.  The session with him stretched from 1 hour to 2 because he's so damn awesome that we wouldn't let him leave (and truthfully, he never asked to).  After that, rachel and I joined some friends who were having a pool/kinky play party down the street.  My guy was already there, so I walked in, got a drink, then took off my clothes and went swimming.  A cool night, a cool pool and some supremely kinky play going on all around me. It was pure bliss.  It was around...12:30-1:00am by the time I got there, but everything was still in full effect.  

Everyone was playing with wooden skewers, the kind normally used for grilling shrimp and veggies and such.  Here, they are (usually) used for skewering pieces of fruit and cake to dip into the chocolate fondue fountain. Of course, at a gathering of dozens of kinky fuckers, they turned into playtoys.  Everyone was flicking them on everyone else.  Like, they'd hold one end, and pull the other end back, then release it.  Everyone was talking about how hard they hurt.  Anyway, my guy was there, and we were in the pool, and he had one.  I took it from him, and made him let me hit him on the nipple with it.  Wow, he did NOT like that.  But, it made me giggle to see him hurt, so it's all good.  Until........I decide that I want to know how it feels.  There's me and a few other people in the pool, and I decide to flick myself on the nipple to see how it feels.  So, I position it just so, pull it back, and let it rip.  

And, if y'all didn't hear my resultant scream reverberating off the mountain walls surrounding the Valley of the Sun, then you must have either been wearing ear plugs, or just got back from the mosh pit at a Rammstein concert. 

That. Fucking. Hurt.  

Damn. 

Everyone was trying to figure out why Stormy was screaming in the pool, and finally they figured out that I was frantically waving the skewer around and holding onto my nipple with the other hand and one of them asked me incredulously:  "Oh My God, did you hit yourself with that thing?"(using one of those "How can you be so stupid?" kind of tones)  at which point I choke out "YES!" and then it took about 2o minutes for them to quit laughing at me. 
Some people had glow sticks and my guy made a joke about using one as a urethral sound. I thought that was a fine idea, and after sterilization (the quick method) everyone gathered round while I put a glow stick down his urethra.   He enjoyed it, and since it was dark, it was cool to see this glowing thing coming out of his cock.  I didn't have my camera handy or I would have taken pics.  And yes, I know that there's no way to properly sterilize such an item, especially that quickly, but...my guys sticks weird stuff down his urethra, and he was willing to take the chance, so I was happy to oblige. 

After that, I realized that I was supremely horny, and since most people were otherwise occupied, I decided to take care of it myself. The jacuzzi was empty, so I got out of the pool and hopped in it.  The jets in that thing are FABULOUS, and after getting myself situated just right over one, it only took a couple minutes before the orgasm hit me.  God, what a relief.  Whew!  Afterwards, I'm relaxing and I hear someone say "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen!" I look up, wondering what new play is going on around me and it's only then that I notice that I have an audience.  AWK-WARD.  After that, a couple guys that watched said "You should have said something. I'd have been happy to assist!"  I thanked them for the offer, but, I'm kinda picky about such things, and believe it or not, it feels really strange to me to walk up to someone I don't know and say "Excuse me, but would you mind helping me get off?"  I know, I know...I'm a strange one.  But, it feels like I should you  know, know their name or something about them before I ask that.  Or, at least buy them a drink.   Besides, at least with the jacuzzi, I don't have to say to it afterwards "Uhmm, I gotta go, but..I'll call you." 

Anyway, all of that combined makes for a happy Stormy once again.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment