Friday, July 20, 2012

A lovely day and the shot of a lifetime

Originally posted 9-5-2011

Yesterday, I picked up Mistress Kiley and took her to visit a friend of mine who lives in Cave Creek.  We spent the day enjoying a leisurely lunch and a swim in the pool that is surrounded by breathtaking views of the mountains to the north and west.  

After that, I stopped by my best friend Jeri's house (I have two best friends, G. and Jeri), whom I had not seen in over a year.  I grew up with her and her family, and when I called and asked if it was alright to drop by since I was in the neighborhood, her response was "Git yer ass over here now! (then hollers to the people in the house) HEY EVERYONE!!  STORMY'S COMING OVER!!!!!!! " to which there was a round of whoops and hollers.  I walked in and it felt like being wrapped up in a warm blanket.  They were fixing dinner, and insisted I stay.  So, back in the warm clutch of my adopted family for the past 25 years, we ate traditional Arizona "greasy grimies" for dinner (anyone who's grown up here will probably know what they are), followed by everyone hopping in the pool.  Only good CLEAN fun, though.  These people put the "nilla" in "vanilla".  Anyway, it was just an absolutely perfect day.  No tension, no worries, no...nothing. Except feeling like I stepped out of my life for awhile when I really needed to.  

But, while at my Cave Creek friends house (She's a lovely, and fully functional Male-to-female t-girl-interested? Just ask..she does pro sessions), she enticed notorious spankophile Mistress Kiley to give her bottom a few slaps.  It was during that moment that I caught the spanking shot of a lifetime with my camera, and I absolutely MUST share it with you...

 I LOVE that flesh ripple!!

No comments:

Post a Comment