Friday, July 20, 2012

Vanilla fun with Kinky ladies

Originally posted 10-1-2011

Tonight, my man wanted to go to the 13th Floor haunted house attraction over on I-17 & Bell.  He likes getting groups together, so it ended up being him, me, a handful of kinky friends of ours, and a couple other local pro ladies, Domina Bridget, Mistress Noir, Angela (the new girl I play with during sessions)  and some friends of theirs as well.  I am NOT a fan of haunted house attractions.  I'm usually pretty grounded in reality, but...not when it comes to those for some reason.  And I HATE zombies.  I know they don't really exist, but I hate movies about them, tv shows about them..anything.   Even just watching previews for this place on YouTube last night gave me nightmares. So, uhmm.yeah, I'm a total pussy.   Anyway, I was hemming and hawing about whether or not I'd actually go in, vacillating between yes and no. Finally, I decided "screw it, if I'm under the influence of enough substances, I'm sure I can get through it."  So, I started popping the Xanax like TicTacs on the way there, and since Angela and I had to pee before we went in, we walked over to Native New Yorker to use the facilities.  I spied a bar on my way in, and suggested we do a shot before going through. Angela thought that to be a fine idea, so I did my favorite shot (Cuervo) and she downed a Grey Goose shot, and off we went.  By the time the rest of our party arrived, I was feeling NO pain, or anxiety, or...anything else.
We go through the haunted house.  And to my relief (disappointment?), it was nothing.  Really nothing.  I'm pretty sure I'd have been fine without the assistance of pharmaceuticals and alcohol.  The sets were nice, decorations were cool, but all it was was a bunch of people, one after the other jumping out at you from behind stuff going "Boo!'  Well, not really "boo", but you get the idea. 

 Then, right after the haunted house, there was the "Zombieland" attraction.  You get in line, and while you're waiting inside the building, every 10 or 15 minutes or so, a dozen or so people dressed as zombies come out and do a dance # to music.  Yeah, dancing zombies.  Cute, but, it definitely took the edge off.  When it's your turn to go inside, it's like a movie set of a post-apocolyptic street scene, complete with real smashed cars and stuff, and there are zombies jumping out at you from everywhere, and at one point, you're led to run into a gun & ammo store, only to find no guns and ammo, just more zombies.  So, you run out.  As we were following the trail through a room somewhere, there was a pretty cute guy chained to the floor using a really elaborate web-type chain-y thing, and ....me being the perv that I am, all I could think was "Holy fuck, that's HOT!!"  Then towards the end, you actually have to run down the street as zombies half-heartedly chase you, and that was kinda fun.  After we were all outside, I asked if I was the only one who thought the zombie guy chained to the floor was hot, and I heard a chorus of "No kidding! WOW!!" so I'm not the only perv out there. 

After that, we all went to Native New Yorker, and had a great time socializing and drinking and chatting and munching and it was just a really great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment