Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sir Max- Welcome to my newest fantasy...


Meet Max.  And that's "Sir" to you subby boys out there.  Max is sin-on-a-stick (actually, sin on a cycle, but you'll see those pictures later) and we are going to have some damn wild adventures together, if the last couple we've had are any indication. 

Tall, handsome, muscled, hung, and an experience collector, just as I am.  Charismatic, and has a cock that just won't quit.  Ever.  I couldn't ask for anything more in a bull, stud and fellow Dominant perv.   He and I play off each other well, and subby boys we've played with absolutely love him (insert cheesy "Coming-soon-to-a-mouth-near-you" line here).

He rocks, and I can't wait for the rest of you to meet him.  That is, if there's aything left of him after I get done with him.

I can't decide if I like him better naked or dressed since he looks so damned good either way
This one makes me wet....


3 comments:

  1. Kiley January 19, 2012 2:19 PM
    ummmmmmm

    ummmmmmm

    I am not a subby boy, but I might be willing to pretend!!

    LOL!!



    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stormy K. January 19, 2012 7:19 PM
    I know, right? That man is FIERCE in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MaxXx January 19, 2012 9:11 PM
    Well thank u babe! Time to rule all

    MaxXx

    ReplyDelete