Saturday, July 21, 2012

What a fine day

Originally posted 1-27-2012


Today, I spent the day with Noir and my guy.  We did some kinky shopping!!  Went to Off-Chute, where I bought a new toy: an acrylic ball smasher/crusher!!!  God, I am so happy to have one!!  That's two CBT toys in the past 24hrs that I've acquired and I'm thrilled.  After Off-Chute, we went to Boom Boom LaRues and looked at the wigs, and clothes and all that cool stuff.  Then, we went to Tough Stuff Leather and looked at the leather clothes, leather goods, masks, etc., as well as more cock accessories.

After that it was time for dinner, so we went out to eat, then to a kinky community coffee social.  After that, back out to a bar to hang out with a couple other friends.  Now, after a long day being completely un-serious and responsible, I'm finally back at home and relaxing with a cocktail. 
It's nice to have periods of peace in your life where you're able to take stock of things and think about the good things, instead of worrying about the bad.  You know what? Other than the standard life issues that no one can avoid such as the passing on of friends or family, I really don't have a whole lot of negative things in my life.  I'm blessed enough that I was able to take the entire day, turn my phone off, and fuck around with my friends.  And I could do it tomorrow if I chose.  And the day after. And...you get my point.  My life has had a peaceful rhythm for awhile now.  I have a nice support system provided by the people who love me, I have a big circle of friends who enjoy me, I have interests and a life outside of my profession,  and I'm healthy.  Days like this remind me of the good stuff, and to take the bad with a grain of salt.  The bad stuff never sticks around for long, the good stuff does.

Mistress Kiley will be at my space tomorrow, and as usual, we're doing doubles, singles, whatever you're in the mood for.  Obviously, I have more toys to play with, and Kiley always brings her awesome stuff, so we're sure to have any fetish you can think of covered.  We still do our double body rubs, and boys are still lining up for them.  An hour with us is just 200 because we love playing together, and we like to play as much as possible.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment