Saturday, July 21, 2012

Another kinky adventure

Originally posted 12-5-2011


I went to a party last night that was touted as "ultra-exclusive". A new dungeon is opening in town, and it's being set up by some people from L.A., and Denver, and Goddess-knows where else. It was by invite only, and there were only a set # of people who were invited. it's not a public dungeon like APEX. You have to interview a few times apparently to get approved, etc. I was curious and went with my guy and a few other friends.

The space was big, and centrally located. I'll keep the rest private per the wishes of the people throwing the party. But, there are some cute little details about the party itself that I got a kick out of. They served sushi and they served it on the cutest little asian chick as she was laid out on a dining table. They covered her in it. Nice touch. Later on, they replaced the sushi with chocolate dipped strawberries and whipped cream. Again, very cute and a nice touch.

I met another local Domina there for the first time. I had exchanged emails with her before in regards to sharing information about the boys who assaulted a couple domme's this past year, and she was polite and friendly and appreciative to ge the info. She was Domme Eva, and she was also at the gathering last night. I went up and introduced myself to her, and she was gracious, beautiful, polite, elegant and had a stunning European accent (I'm thinking British, but I can't be sure-it was rather loud in there). She remembered me, and how we came to be exchanging notes before, and reiterated her thanks to me. She was a very nice lady and I'm glad to have gotten the chance to finally meet her.

Two of the friends I went with were ladies, T and V. They are both bottoms, and adorable, and enjoy playing. Towards the end of the evening, V mentioned she might like a flogging from me. So, we found a space and I began flogging her on her ass, her back, and occasionally, on her pussy. She's a screamer, and those are SO fun. It was kind of fun to draw a crowd of watchers. Anyway, after awhile, I scaled back and let her come down a bit. Then, T. wanted a flogging too, so we went into another room and I began to flog her. Again, waaaaaaaaay fun. It was my first time playing with both of them, so I was excited. I play with boys all the time, it's nice to get an estrogen infusion once in awhile.

Anyway, after that, the four of us (Me, T, V, and my guy) went into another room, and began playing there. I began by flogging V's breasts, which she hadn't had done before. That escalated into whipping them with a long piece of leather that was hanging in the room. This went on for awhil until I whipped her on the nipple so hard that her piercing flew out and hit the wall on the other end of the room. We found the bar and the ball, and she put them back in later. But that was intensely cool.

After that, T wanted more flogging, but said her back and butt probably couldn't take much more, so I'd have to do her breasts, if I didn't mind. She was so much fun!!! Beautiful girl, beautiful breasts, and she made the most beautiful sounds. Here's where my sexuality took another leap forward. She was also a screamer, very expressive with everything she was feeling. At one point, I got her particularly well on her nipple, and as I was standing over her, she threw her head back, her face contorted with the pain, and she let go with this agonized wail through clenched teeth that was so passionate, and stunning and beautiful that as I started to smile, the strength and beauty of her reaction pierced deeper than a reaction ever had and I froze. Why? Because I had a 2 second orgasm as I watched her cry out. It came from out of nowhere, and it only lasted about 2 seconds, but...it happened. With no direct stimulation of my pussy at all. If you were to have asked me, I'd have said I wasn't even aroused in a sexual manner. Having a blast, yes. Flying through topspace in a way that I rarely got to, yes. But, aroused and on the verge of an orgasm? Nope. But...it happened. I held onto the piece of BDSM equipment I was standing next to, and T's eyes were closed so she didn't witness my momentary lapse into pleasure, but my knees were weak for a moment, and it was SO intense. I was bewildered. I had never heard of that happening before for the top in the scene. The bottom, yes. But not the top. The scene continued, and afterwards, on the way home, I told my guy, and asked him not to tell anyone, because I wasn't sure what it meant, or if it would happen again. I'm always puzzled when I have a new mental/emotional reaction to something. I'd classify this as "in the mind" instead of physical because there was no direct stimulation involved for me. It was completely cerebral. Way cool. And, it was fun afterwards, because T looked at me at one point right after the beating was over and said "Storm, you're a motherfucker! My tits hurt so fuckin' bad!"

I got to see both T and V today for something else, and they were doing fine. I pulled T aside and told her about my explosive moment and how it was in response to her reaction and she got a kick out of that.

I think it's safe to say that my inner sadist is getting used to rearing her head. Actually, it's much more like rocking the bars of her cage at this point, but, you know what I mean. I love it when people push me past my own edges. I may be most comfortable in the Domme/top role, but it's still a total rush when someone takes me somewhere new for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment