Saturday, July 21, 2012

Nothing new except sharing a view with you

Originally posted 12-5-2011


It's Monday, I got up early and got my self-penned daily list of "stormy-do's" done awhile ago, so I grabbed a huge mug of coffee, snuggled on the sofa with a blanket and my 60lb dog curled up like a bean right next to me, put my feet up, and began playing on the internet.

I answered my emails, checked FetLife, put up my daily ads, and then started just letting my attention wander to whatever site I happened to think of. I ended up on the sight that I have a few reviews on. I enjoy reading the bad reviews of other people and places. Call me catty. Here are some recurring themes I noticed among the complaints:

1) Many of these complaints about different ladies and establishments were written by the same gents. Apparently, these guys have a lot of bad luck when it comes to their naughty fun. Or, more likely, they're jerks who are so demanding and difficult to please that the ladies write them off within minutes of meeting them. (when someone's written a dozen reviews and ALL of them are bad, then..either he's a wanker who feels a certain sense of power in slamming someone/something in a public forum even tho he hasn't actually crawled out from under his keyboard and gone to any of these places, or he HAS visited them, and he's a problem child)

2) Many guys will write about how the initial body rub or BJ or whatever they asked for was great, but then they ask for full service, and refuse to donate the amount suggested by the lady. They negotiate her down to half her donation for FS and then they seem genuinely puzzled when the session takes a very lackluster turn after that. Gee, I wonder why. If you went to a restaurant, would you demand a 5-course meal after refusing to pay for more than the appetizer and still expect them not to spit in your food? And would you still begrudge your server's less than enthusiastic service when you both know you aren't going to be tipping them anyway?

3) There's a guy on there who contacts everyone (including me) offering to exchange sessions for car repair. He puts up all these reviews saying that he did the bartered-for auto repair, only the girl never came through on her end of the deal. Uhmm..maybe he needs to just realize that he's going to have to pay for it. I can completely understand why the girls are saying he needs to do the repair before they give anything up, but...it's not working for him, apparently. This has happened to him quite a few times, and I feel kinda bad for the guy, but not completely. I mean, you'd think he'd have learned his lesson after the first 5 or 6 girls wouldn't return his calls after he fixed their cars.

Sigh. These are the little things that amuse me some days.

No comments:

Post a Comment