Saturday, July 21, 2012

A bored Stormy is a creative Stormy

Originally posted 4-18-2012


Today was kind of ....ehhhhh on all fronts(until this evening, anyways).  Not a whole lot going on, and I was getting restless.  I know how I get when I don't get the physical and emotional release of play when I really want it, and today...I really wanted it.  I tried consoling myself with the fact that tomorrow is Wednesday, and thanks to Wonder Wednesdays, I'll get my playtime in then.  But, when Toy called tonight and asked if I was available....SCORE!!!!

He asked for his usual spanking scene, with some bondage, a hood, and some light prostate play thrown in.  It wasn't the extreme kind of play I'd been craving, but it was a start.

He came in, with a bottle  of my favorite white burgundy in his hand.  Hmmm...I'm already having a great time!! We go into the playroom, and he undresses.  As per our routine, he kneels in front of me and kisses my feet, then stands back up straight on his knees. I walk over to my massage table and sit on it, and order him to come over.  He knee-walks over and I instruct him to remove my high heels and massage my stocking'd feet, and  suck on my toes.  And to lick the arches of my feet.  And, of course, to massage my feet and legs while he does so.  Yes, I kept my stockings on through this...I can't help it, I love the way all of that feels over the nylon.  Anyway, I felt myself relaxing and getting aroused at the same time, slowly sinking into the moment.  Toy always does that to me.  Before I melted into a puddle, I instructed him to trade places with me, to get onto the table and lie face down.  That's when I tied his wrists to the table, then his ankles, then put the hood over his head.  I stood next to him, and just ran my hands along his body as I let him get acquainted with the sensations of being restrained and hooded.  When I felt him sigh, I started the spanking. 

When I had him nice and warmed up from spanking, I moved on to my crop, then my floggers, then my paddles, finally ending with Evil Fucker(if you know what Evil Fucker is, then you need no further explanation)  and some caning.  His butt was welting up nicely, hot to the touch. I ran my Wartenburg Wheel over his tender flesh and enjoyed his squirming and squealing.
I then got my gloves and lube, and began "playing in the backyard". This isn't part of our normal routine, so I went even more slowly than I usually did.  He took to it nicely, and pretty soon, had 2 fingers inside him with no problem.  I wasn't sure if I could make him come just by rubbing his prostate, since it was his first time,  but I still took it slow and sensual, and enjoyed the wet spot I could feel growing underneath him.  When I was able to slip a third finger in, I decided to switch to a dildo/vibrator.  I went slowly, and although it was a tight fit, he took it like a champ, and after a couple of minutes, began to writhe and moan once again.  By this time, the hour was up, but I didn't care.  I was in a zone.  I had an idea.  I took the dildo out of his ass, and walked over and got my strap-on, and one of my smaller cocks to put in it.  Before I slipped it on, though, I took a bullet-vibrator and slid it into my panties, nestling it right between my pussy lips up against my clit.  It has a battery pack and cord, so I didn't turn it on yet.  I untied Toy's arms and legs, and had him roll over onto his back and scoot down to the edge of the table, right where I was standing. I tied his wrists to his thighs at that point to keep him feeling bound.  I put new gloves on, and lubed up my rubber cock after sliding a condom onto it.  I turned to him, pushed his legs back, and slowly started rubbing the outside of his asshole with the cock.  I was wishing at this point that I had removed his hood, because it would have been hot to watch his face while I girl-fucked him for the first time, but oh well.  I'll remember next time.   I slowly started pushing the cock into his tight ass, and since it was smaller than the one I had in there previously, it was relatively easy to slide in to the point of being balls deep.  His whole body was shaking at that point, so I pulled out slowly, then back in.  I'm always conscious of using enough lube so I drizzled some more onto the cock before I slid it into him again. When he relaxed and started to move with it, when he was pushing his ass against me on my upstroke, that's when I reached over and turned my bullet vibrator on.  He later told me there was a slight tingle, but for the most part, the vibe was all my pleasure, which is fine.  I put it there for me, not him.  As soon as I turned the vibe on, my eyes closed and I thought I was going to cum right there.  I adjusted the intensity, then clenched my hips tight as I once again slid my cock into him nice and deep. 

I took it painfully slow because I know that once I cum, I lose interest for a few minutes, and I wanted this to last.  I moved in him slowly, my hips finding their own rhythm as they strained to feel more of the vibe.  Pretty soon, my thrusts were for MY pleasure, not his.  I'm SO glad I thought to put a smaller cock on, because the next thing I know, I was fucking Toy hard and fast and all I could think about was the orgasm I could feel building in my muscles.  I was still wearing my corset, and it was bugging me, so I paused long enough to unbuckle the front of it and take it off, tossing it aside.  I went back to holding his thighs back as I pounded him.  His cock was leaking everywhere, but I didn't care.  He was breathing hard, and crying out (never once using his safeword) and telling me how good it felt, and begging me to keep fucking him.  He started getting a lot louder and much more vocal and I looked down just in time to see cum shoot out his cock, without any direct stimulation at all.  Since I love seeing people cum, that pushed me over the edge, and my own orgasm hit me so hard that I thought my knees were going to buckle.  It was a powerful one, anyway, but I was standing at the time, so I felt it tingle down to my feet and back up again to my head, and I could barely breathe when it was over. 
When I trusted myself to stand without my knees giving out, I pulled out of him, took off the harness and the bullet vibe, the gloves, and the condom.  I told him I'd be right back as I staggered over and cleaned the dildo real quick, then grabbed a washrag and some soap and went back in and cleaned Toy off.  I took off his hood and restraints and I swear his eyes were still rolling back in his head.  I leaned over him and hugged him, then told him I was going to step into the adjoining room and relax for a few minutes. He asked to join me, and of course I said yes, so we both staggered drunkenly over to the sofa in the next room where we collapsed on it like we'd just run a marathon.  We looked at each other after a couple of minutes and just started laughing.  When we finally quit giggling, we talked about the scene, and how intense it was.

Actually, intense is an understatement. 

Just. Fucking. WOW. is a bit more accurate. 

I'm gonna sleep REALLY well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment