Friday, July 20, 2012

I can take as good as I give- Breast torture pics...

Originally posted 5-1-11



Tonight, I was in a masochistic frame of mind.  I searched my mind, trying to figure out what I was in the mood for.  


Spanking?  Nah.

Bastinado? Nope.

Fireplay or cupping? Uhmm...almost, but not quite.

Breast torture!!!!!!!!! Yep!!! That's is what I'm craving.   So, I had someone I trust with my life tie my tits up and use a few of my various toys on them.  The pics you see below are of them after they've been hit repeatedly with a riding crop, joy wand, single tail, flogger, cane, and small paddle.  Not included in the series are the pics taken after we(I) decided to get needles involved to see how much blood I could raise up.  I didn't want to take it too far in this forum, and besides, some people don't like to see blood. 

I debasted for quite awhile before putting these up.  Some gents might not wish to see me in this role.  Since my breasts garner so much attention, some might simply not want to see them roughed up.  I get that.  But, I hear so much from people who read my blog that my honesty about myself is what makes them like me.  They know I'm human.  I don't always paint myself in a good light here, and I don't hide my silliness, or deviations from typical Domme behavior.     And when it comes down to it, it IS my body, mine to do with as I wish, regardless of whether or not others find this acceptable, or to their liking.  So, I wanted people to see my journey through kink and BDSM, without omitting some of the steps that might not be looked too favorably upon. 
Everyone who reads this blog is a witness to my journey, and my growth, and I'd like you all to see the entire picture, from all sides.
 
This was 3/4 of the way through playtime. There were only 2 of us there, so pics fell by the wayside until we were winding down..
They felt so hard and round tied up like that...
Hands felt soothing on the skin, whether they were mine or his..
Scene almost over and I am positively SOARING through bottomspace right now
Sigh.......
Ropes off now, but they sure left some pretty marks..
I took this about 7hrs after the scene to show the depth and and intensity of the marks and bruising

Now, to answer some questions: Yes, I did know exactly what I was getting myself into.  This is not my first foray into breast torture.  In the past, I've had my breasts beaten black and blue (and purple, brown, and yellow)  and they were fine. The bruising cleared up just beautifully.  Yes, I've had cuts on them before as well.  They also healed up without scarring. Admittedly, I've never had both bruising and cuttings at the same time, but I know how to take care of wounds and am already doing so.  The endorphin high has worn off, so now they're really tender and stinging, but...isn't that the fun part of being marked?  Those delicious ouch-y reminders over the course of days or weeks reminding you of how much fun you had.
 
I also learned a lesson tonight.   COMMUNICATION is key.  When I suggested getting needles involved, I did NOT mean I wanted the pointy ends dragged down my skin.  I just wanted to be poked  with them on the bruis-iest parts to see if blood would appear on  the skin.  But, I didn't clarify, so I learned the lesson of communicating effectively.

2 comments:

  1. Ted May 2, 2011 4:25 AM

    I have to say I’m impressed that you shared your new pix. I am so happy to see another side of you and it further confirms that you actually “get it”. I’m honored to be your friend!

    Sincerely,
    t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistress Kiley May 2, 2011 3:54 PM

    Good for you Storm !! I love the way your breasts look…breast bondage is a fav of mine too I am gonna have to post some pics on my blog of my latest spanking now !!

    ReplyDelete