Saturday, July 21, 2012

I hate it when this happens

Originally posted 1-24-2012


I hate it when a boy that I really like who has seen me at least a few times with no issues lets his dick do his thinking for him and turns into a jerk.

I got a text yesterday from a boy I have played with a few times, and he's always been fun.  He was asking for a double session, with myself and another lady. I was clarifying via text if he wanted a Domme or a sub girl there, asking a couple questions, and I just about had someone lined up to dash over and assist me when I get this text from him:

"No guys, just alot of pusssy!" (spelling mistakes were his, not mine)
Come again?

Pussy?  I cancel with the friend I had set to come over, and think back on our sessions trying to figure out what I had done to ever make him think that asking me for "pussy" was not only appropriate, but would actually get him some pussy.  And, there's nothing.  My sessions with him were all full of the things that are on my list of services.  After a couple of minutes of thinking about it, I respond with:

"PUSSY? You're contacting a Dominatrix and asking her for PUSSY?!?!?!?!"

He responded: "Whatever....nevermind"  Cuz, you know, I'm the asshole here, not him.  I texted back "I would have to agree with you on that one. That's not what I do."  Then he re-thought his attitude  a bit, started whining, I just kept telling him "no."  He can call someone else from now on. 

He was probably sitting at home, a little drunk or a little high, horny, and remembered that he had seen me and since I accept tributes for my time, that must mean that I do EVERYTHING, right?  So wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment