Saturday, July 21, 2012

OMG Kiley's a mean bitch!

Originally posted 4-7-2012

So Kiley comes over today, and after our sessions, we went and grabbed a bite to eat. After we came back, Kiley did some topping. To me. It's been a stressful personal week, and I needed to be yanked out of the uptight knot my head is in right now, so I stripped down and got on my cross, and Kiley flogged, whipped, single-tailed, and belt-ed my back.  As with most "head-clearing" beatings, this one started out hard, and just went harder.  I was covered in welts and weals and redness when we were done. There was a lot of pain, MUCH laughter, and even a tear or two when she got  me particularly hard with a whip at one point.  As I write this, my back is still on fire, but I'm finally relaxed.  I finally feel back in tune with each moment as it comes.  That's a good thing.  And, really, so are Kiley's beatings.  She's got a lifetime of experience on both sides of the whip, so she was the perfect person for this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment