Thursday, July 19, 2012

A sexy phone session

Originally posted 3-26-2011



I had a divine phone session this evening.  The young man wanted me to be able to see him performing all the tasks I assigned for him, so in an e-mail shortly beforehand, I told him to have the following ready:

1) 2 pair of pantyhose

2) 1 medium sized dildo or vibrator

3) Lube, or lotion

4) Nipple clamps or clothespins

5) 1 medium butt plug

6) whatever else he wanted to throw into the mix...

I starte by having him put his butt plug in his ass, then put 1 pair of the pantyhose on (he had previously mentioned a liking for wearing stockings and such).  Over the course of the next hour, he applied the nipple clamps to his nipples, and then added clothespins to his ball sack.  I LOVED watching him squirm and squeal while following these orders!!! After awhile, the butt plug came out, and I had him fuck himself in the ass with his dildo for a bit, then he switched to a slim vibrator (the boy came prepared, I must admit).  I taught him how to massage his prostate gland as best he could (since I wasn't there to actually demonstrate what the best really feels like).  Then, I had him take the 2nd pair of pantyhose, slice a whole in the gusset (crotch) and put them on upside down over his head, with the hole in the gusset acting as  the neckhole, and I had him put his arms into the legs of the pantyhose, forming a long-sleeved nylon shirt of sorts.  Only without holes at the end of the arms.  So, he had these lovely set of nylon mittens on, and then I instructed him to masturbate until he orgasmed.  It was frustrating for him at first with the stockings on his hands, but...he performed like a champ.  Nice!!

Today's song is one of the SEXIEST songs I've ever heard and has been one of my favorites for many years:

No comments:

Post a Comment