Friday, July 20, 2012

WOW- just wow...

Yeah, wow is all I can say. The clusterfuck turned out to be really fucking HOT.  I can't even describe it.  I took a couple pics, which I will upload soon. 

My boy came over first, and we just relaxed and drank some wine for a bit, then played until Rachel got home.  My boy has a VERY dominant personality pretty much everywhere else but when he's with me, and so sometimes it rears it's ugly (but sexy) head.   Tonight was one of those times.  Rachel walked in just as he had me pinned to the bed and while I was giving it the old college try, and putting up a damn good fight, I couldn't unpin myself.  Rachel got the biggest kick out of seeing me giggling and screeching and being tossed around like I was nothing.  She said being frisky looked good on me.  So then a knock sounds at the door, and with my hair disheveled and my cheeks flushed, I went to let in our 4th clusterfuck member.  I apologized for my appearance, and explained that the party started without him a few minutes prior.  He said I looked great, so I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt (after taking the soda he so gracioously picked up for me on the way) and took him into my rumpus room. I mean, bedroom.  :)

Introductions were made, the boys took their clothes off, and the fun began.  My boy and I relaxed in chairs and watched while the client started by doing some foot worship on rachel(which she adores), and that went on for awhile, with me giving instructions and directions.  My boy asked if he could join them, I said of course.. uhmm.. so much happenned after that that my brain is foggy and I'm not even sure where to begin.  Let's see..what was involved... lots of body worship for rachel and me. Collar and leash for the client. Lots of slapping my boy around (cuz he loves it so much).  Rachel did some queening on both of them.  I decided it was time for my boy to be worshiped a bit himself, and we "forced" the client to suck his cock to completion.  It took a while, but, the poor "victim" was a champ.  After that, some more body worship for rachel while my boy and I watched..then, I got creative. I took the leather looped end of the chain leash dangling from the clients collar, and rach and I fastened it around my boys cock and balls, cockring-style. It was so cute! My boy looked at our visitor and said "Don't make any sudden moves, brother".  Then, we had them doing all sorts of crazy stuff. The leash was very short, so, they either both had to bend a bit or one of them had to bend a lot to keep the leash from really pulling hard on the boys package, so, they were standing at the foot of my bed, and the boy puts his foot up on my bed, standing on the other one, totally "Captain Morgan" style.  Of course the requisite "There's a little Captain in all of us" jokes were made.  I thought Rachel and I were gonna wet the bed we were laughing so hard.  It was SOOO fun seeing them work in tandem to get off the bed and stand without hurting each other.  Anyway, after that, we decided to make the boys kneel at the foot of my bed while we spanked/whipped their asses.   We took it easier on the newer boy since he wasn't a regular player.  Then, it was time for a golden shower for the visitor.  I told him to go into the bathroom, and lay down in the bathtub.  However, since they had their backs to us while they were kneeling next to each other, I forgot they were chained together.  When they both stood up and started to head to the bathroom, it was a "Duh" moment for Rachel and I as we realized we forgot to unhook them.   So, apart they came and visitor boy went and laid down in the bathtub.  Rach and I stood over him on the rim of the tub while my boy watched from the bed, and .... we baptized the hell outta that poor boy, and he loved it.  

After that, visitor showered, hugs were exchanged all the way around, and he went home. Rachel went to bed, and my boy and I played some more.  :)

I had cranked the A/C down pretty low before everyone got there, and with four people in various stages of arousal, my room still got steamy.  Literally. There was a foggy film on my framed pictures when we all finally came up for air. 

Too many wild and wonderful things to go into every single detail, but it's also good to leave something to the imagination.  And, as I re-read this post, I realize that I have definitely left out a lot of details.  Oh well.  Now, if I can manage to stay awake, I'll upload the pics, but seeing as how rachel and I have another appointment in 5 1/2 hours, I'm not making any promises.

Ok. I uploaded the pics but I still need to fiddle around with them.  Identifying characterisitcs must be changed to protect the lucky. I mean guilty. I mean... eh, y'all know what the fuck I mean. In the meantime, here are a couple pics I took with my camera phone before dashing out to get my real camera. My boy is on the bottom, laying on his back, rachel is leaning over the top part of his body, while visiting boy sucks his cock.  Yep,  Grainy, dark and out of focus, but you'll get the idea. More to come!!! No more "action" shots though. Just a couple of the boys chained together. 


 Rachel making sure our guest did a good job on my boys cock

There's a little Captain in my boy....
Stretching the chain


2 comments:

  1. Mistress Kiley June 10, 2011 3:49 AM

    HOT !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stormy K. June 10, 2011 10:29 AM

    @Mistress Kiley: You have NO idea. My head is still spinning 24 hours later.

    I debated whether or not I should actually talk about this session or post pics of it. Even though there was still no sex (sexual intercourse) involved on anyone’s part, it WAS much more sensual than 99% of my other sessions. I debated, finally figuring “the hell with it”. It was a great night, and while sessions that steamy are a rare occurrence, it was still a great time, and this blog is about any sort of adventure I want to talk about, so I did.

    I hope the client (he has seen Rachel and me before) knows what a great time we all had. Rachel, my boy and I came together for the express purpose of making a fantasy of his come true, and luckily enough, we had a wonderful time doing it.

    It took some doing to organize this, especially to organize it in such a way that everyone got to work within their own comfort zone without stepping on anyones toes. Let me explain: I have my boy and my boyfriend, and Rachel as well (as a regular play partner who bottoms to me and is submissive to me as well) and Rachel has her man, too. So, my boy and I already have our dynamic pretty much figured out, but…2 other people get thrown into the mix and that can cause some confusion. My boy didn’t want to do anything that would bother me, and didn’t want to do anything that would cross a line with Rachel or the client. Rachel has to work within the parameters of what her outside relationship will tolerate, and also wanted to make sure that if she and my boy did anything, it was ok with me. There were so many dynamics to work within, and so many boundaries to respect. Since I was the unofficial ringleader, there was a lot of “Mistress, may I….?” whisperings in my ear throughout the night.

    I think my point to this ramble was just that a lot goes on behind the scenes of any session, which I’m sure other lovely ladies of kink can attest to.

    ReplyDelete