Saturday, July 21, 2012

Electroplay

Originally posted 11-15-2011


Had me some fun today!!

A boy I had played with before dropped by, and we did some electro play, prostate play, and a couple combinations thereof. I hooked up my TENS unit to the base of his ball sack, and right on the frenulum of his cock. This went on for awhile, then I grabbed the trusty Hitachi, and started using that on various parts of him as well. It all culminated when I did a prostate massage while cupping the ball of the Hitachi in the prostate massage hand so that I was vibrating the hole area down there, including his prostate while the TENS uint was zapping his other stuff. From what I gathered, he had a couple little orgasms while this was going on, and when the big one finally hit, it was like Old Faithful. I was standing next to him at that point, and he was about at....waist height on me, and the first arc of cum went as high as my head, and the next one, not much lower, the 3rd lower than that one, finally after about 4-6 successive arcs that were steadily decreasing in height and force, there was a seriously HUGE mess everywhere, and a very happy boy on my table.

Yep. It was a GOOD day here in Stormyland. Enjoy the pics.





No comments:

Post a Comment