Saturday, July 21, 2012

Funny

Originally posted 12-30-2011


I had some fun with a dummy boy who pulled a no-show on me earlier in the week.  He booked, no showed, then texted me later asking if I would go meet him for a drink.  WTF? Obviously I said no.  So tonight, he texts me again, saying he's got nothing to do, can we please go somewhere and hang out?  My response was : "Sure. How about 8 o'clock, at _______ ?"  ( named a little dive bar that's about a mile from where I live, and gave him the cross streets.  He said "Cool.  See ya around 8 then?" I said "Yep, 8-815 or so, depending on how soon I can get ready."  A couple more texts were exchanged where he told me what he'd be wearing, and he obviously knows what I look like from my ads, so he was assured that we'd find each other.

I also told him "make sure you're showered, and clean and smell nice in case I decide to bring you back here and play with you, if that's ok"  He said "fuck ya its ok!"

In case it's not apparent, I never met him up there. 

I get a text from him right at 8, saying "still coming?"

I never answered. 

8:10 he asks "ETA?"

8:25 he says "you arnt coming are you?"

My response?

"Sucks, doesn't it??????"

I know, it was mean, but he REALLY and TRULY left himself wide open for that one.   What a dumb motherfucker.  

No comments:

Post a Comment