Saturday, July 21, 2012

He was SO fun!!

Originally posted 11-4-2011


So, it's late tonight, and I get a call, but Im otherwise occupied and can't answer it. It's getting late, but I decided to give him a call back when I heard a very sexy voice on my voice mail asking if I was available. I'm a sucker for a sexy voice, so...I called him back. He sounded even hotter live, and even though it was around midnight, I figured "What the hell" and arranged for him to come over within a half hour.

I answer my door when he arrives, and standing there is a spectacularly charming dead ringer for one of my favorite actors of all time. No, I never thought it was really him, but..the resemblance was uncanny. And he was just as charming and sweet in person.

The cherry on top of my sundae was that he wanted CBT, bondage, flogging...basically, all the wonderful things that I don't get to do nearly as often as I like. So, even after being exhausted from my Tucson trip yesterday, I had a wonderfully hot, relaxing session at the end of my night with a perfectly enchanting boy. I hope he calls again.
What else? Ahh..today my boy J. delivered more toys for the playroom. A Hitachi, a TENS unit(!) with a remote control (just have to get more electrodes and adapters for it and it'll be good to go), some new stuff for CBT, and a pulley for my bondage stand to hoist someone up with,.,..

No comments:

Post a Comment