Saturday, July 21, 2012

Bondage pics

Originally posted 11-11-2011


I 've been having such wonderful playtimes lately. Yesterday, I got to use my rope bondage skills and tie someone up in predicament bondage, while engaging in CBT and some humiliation and prostate play. God, what a great session!!! A whole bunch of stuff that I don't get to do that often. And tonight, ...ahhhh.. a truly breathtaking session with a very nice boy who has come to see me before. He booked for prostate massage, and as usual, I started off with some light touching and light massage. All in all, a very sensual session that totally recharged my batteries. Once again, it's amazing how far being polite and respectful will get you with me. He had terrific hands and an amazing touch, and I was just as relaxed when he left as he was. I can't wait to see him again.

Here are some pictures I took of the rope bondage play yesterday. Forgive the camera-phone uality. He gave me permission to post these as long as his face wasn't showing, so here you go.....



This was the predicament bondage. I loved that I was able to tie the ropes in such a way that from across the room I could make him dance and hop and make his cock and balls turn purple..

No comments:

Post a Comment